Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Changing language in my windows?

I got a laptop and it has arabic language in the Microsoft-word, I managed to change the language at the clock but I want to make a permanent change of the language in all programs to english - anyone know how??? (I want to delete Arabic from the laptop)Changing language in my windows?
1. To switch languages or keyboards from the taskbar

2. Open Regional and Language Options in Control Panel.

3. On the Languages tab, under Text services and input languages, click Details.

4. Under Preferences, click Language Bar.

5. In the Language Bar Settings dialog box, select the Show additional Language bar icons in the Notification area check box.

6. Click OK three times.

7. Click the language icon or the keyboard icon on the taskbar to display a menu.

8. Click a language or keyboard.