Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change language when installing a printer?

I have a Windows XP (it is borrowed, all I know is that it is Windows XP) and whenever I try to install my printer the instructions come up in Chinese or Korean or some sort of language that I do not understand. I do not have any original disks that came with the computer. Any suggestions?How do I change language when installing a printer?
Is your Windows XP in English? If so, perhaps the CD driver of the printer is in another language. You can go to the manufacturer's website and look for the English version of the driver. If their website you go to is in English, then you've got extremely good chance for English driver.How do I change language when installing a printer?
What brand of printer, that would have helped. Go to the manufacturers website and go to support.
  • rodents
  • make sure a college coach
  •