Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do you change the language of your computer [I have Windows XP, using Chinese Trad, but I can't read it..]?

So my dad made his computer Chinese Traditional, but then he moved back to Hong Kong, and the only computer I have in my house [that has internet access, btw =='] is my dad's chinese computer. Sad, I know.



So can anyone please guild me to the language changer? I know it's in the control panel somwhere, where 'a globe thing' is.How do you change the language of your computer [I have Windows XP, using Chinese Trad, but I can%26039;t read it..]?
1)Control Panel.

2) Regional configuration

3) Go to %26quot;Language%26quot; Tab

4) Details



OR go to %26quot;Advanced Options%26quot;, and choose the language you prefer.



(you should have english as an option... if you don't then go back to language, and it will give you the option to install from the CD occidental characters)How do you change the language of your computer [I have Windows XP, using Chinese Trad, but I can%26039;t read it..]?
How do you get to the Control Panel?

THANKS

Report Abuse

How do you change the language of your computer [I have Windows XP, using Chinese Trad, but I can%26039;t read it..]?
Ask a chinese for help actually if find it difficult to read.



It is only a setting in the control panel.How do you change the language of your computer [I have Windows XP, using Chinese Trad, but I can%26039;t read it..]?
It's a globe icon that says Language Options (in English of course