Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I switch between interface languages in Windows Live Messenger?

what are the instructions to follow to change the interface language in Window Live Msgr? You know how all the menus can be in a language (say Korean), what would be the steps to switch to all the menus and interface to English? I am not if I have to download an English version of the messenger; doesn't it come with the most common languages already?How do I switch between interface languages in Windows Live Messenger?
I had the same problem because mine was showing Chinese and I was sure I downloaded the English Version.



After clicking around, I found the solution. The problem is not in your WLM download but in your hotmail profile. In your hotmail profile, choose your home country as United States. You can keep your work country as Seoul, Korea so you can keep your time zone correct.



Once you update this, all the menus and instructions on your WLM will be in English.