Thursday, September 22, 2011

How can i change the language of my computer to Chinese?

my cousin from hong kong immigrated to the US the other day and i need to get her a computer, however she does not know how to read English so i have to have windows in Chinese for her.. how can i do this?How can i change the language of my computer to Chinese?
get a Chinese Windows OS and install on the computer, then the whole system will be in chinese (:How can i change the language of my computer to Chinese?
If you have a mac I can't help you, but if you have a PC this should definitely work. Go to Control Panel- then click on something that says date, time, language etc.- then go to add other language- then regional language. You should be able to pick Chinese from the list and click apply. In the corner along the desktop bar you should be able to click and have the option of English to Chinese. This should change most things. It worked for me in Russian so I hope it helps.How can i change the language of my computer to Chinese?
Change it using the Language Bar. Check and add your language on the Regional and Language Options.