Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How i can change the language of my samsung ominia windos mobile 6?

can any one tell me how to change the language of the windows mobile 6 in my samsung omnia it came from netherlands and i need to change it to english



thanks in advanceHow i can change the language of my samsung ominia windos mobile 6?
Hi %26gt; just go the main menu

%26gt; select setting

%26gt; select input

%26gt; choose option

and select the language u wants.

I think this will solve your problem.

enjoy.........How i can change the language of my samsung ominia windos mobile 6?
For your Samsung Omnia, you need to go to setup and application then look for %26quot;language%26quot; on the list click on it and pick what language you want to change to. Don't forget to click on %26quot;save%26quot; after you picked the language. Good luck
  • ex spouse
  • cryptoapi vs capicom
  •