Thursday, September 22, 2011

How can i change my Acer laptop language to english?

My laptop is Acer (windows vista home premium) it's in italian but i want to change it in english but i couldn't so please help me...i can only change the language of the keyboard but the main language i can't change so please help me expertsHow can i change my Acer laptop language to english?
go to the control panel ...



click on the icon that looks like a globe...



you have a drop down menu that will change to any language!!



Hope it works outHow can i change my Acer laptop language to english?
goto control panel regional and language options then to languages tab click on details thne under settings tab select input language change it to english. when u drop down there it will show u the options which languages you can change to.