Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I just had my new laptop, it's Windows 7 but in Spanish, how can I change its language into English?

I really need your help...please. This is my first laptop (finally) and I want to use it so badly. How can I convert it from Spanish to Engllish.I just had my new laptop, it%26039;s Windows 7 but in Spanish, how can I change its language into English?
Well, you might need a translator... if you have vista(any version or windows 7 (any version) then you can change the regional language, by first clicking on what would be start. Then click on the third Icon from the bottom above the power shut down button. Then click on the Icon that has a globe and a clock on it if you don't see icons then click on the second option in the left hand side it would normally be classic view. the first is control panel home. As soon as you click on the globe and clock icon then a window will appear that has a drag down box and allows you to change the language. Something to the effect of united states. English (estes Unidos) something like that. then click the little apply tab at the bottom farthest right and you should now see everything in English.



Hope This Helps.I just had my new laptop, it%26039;s Windows 7 but in Spanish, how can I change its language into English?
You will need to upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate for this capability. Only Windows 7 Ultimate includes Multilingual User Interface (Language Pack) support. You can then install the English Language Pack from under Regional and Language settings in Control Panel.I just had my new laptop, it%26039;s Windows 7 but in Spanish, how can I change its language into English?
i would call HP about this one. it would be cheaper to do this than upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate