Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change the browser language of my Safari Browser from Windows (XP)?

How can I completely change the language of my Safari beowser into English, i.e. all the menus, pop-up windows and pages in English??? You see, my Windows XP system is set to Chinese. But I want to explore Safari better by making all teh menus and windows, etc, English. So please help me. Thanks.How do I change the browser language of my Safari Browser from Windows (XP)?
Hi!



Had the pretty much the same problem. Solution:



http://discussions.apple.com/message.jspa?messageID=6889371



Basically I deleted the local directory (germany in my case) and, as I presumed, it used english as default.... Probably better to rename the directory or copying the files .How do I change the browser language of my Safari Browser from Windows (XP)?
download the english language version, i guessHow do I change the browser language of my Safari Browser from Windows (XP)?
go to tools on your tool bar check tools



go into language



hit English