Thursday, September 22, 2011

I have just purchased a computer and its windows software is in Italian. How do I change it into English?

I need to know how to change the language on my laptop. I want it in english but it doesn't turn into english when I change the language options. Should I buy the program again and put it in my pc? Thanks for helping.I have just purchased a computer and its windows software is in Italian. How do I change it into English?
just learn italianoI have just purchased a computer and its windows software is in Italian. How do I change it into English?
The only way i nkow is to go to start,control panel,regional and language options,and scroll down until you find it.I have just purchased a computer and its windows software is in Italian. How do I change it into English?
Did your computer come with a Windows CD?



If so, you can reinstall windows, and select the proper language for installation during the process.



If not, you should be able to contact the computer's manufacturer and request a CD - they may charge you a small fee (~$10 or so) to send you the CD.I have just purchased a computer and its windows software is in Italian. How do I change it into English?
Yes, it is not possible after the initial set up to change other regional settings that the keyboard layout and numeric rules (regional settings, etc)

So you will need to REinstall Windows, if you have the CD, you can reinstall above, in order to keep your files, but a clean install is always better (and less buggy).



The main folder to save is %26quot;Documents and Settings%26quot;, if your HDD is formatted in different partitions, copy it somewhere else if you have no backup.I have just purchased a computer and its windows software is in Italian. How do I change it into English?
Click start .click control panel go to where it says pick a category. Select date,time , language, and regional options. click the regional and language icon.