Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How Do I Change The Language Of My Windows 2000 Profesional?

I got my computer fixed in mexico and when i got it back EVERYTHING WAS IN SPANISH.... HOW DO I CHANGE IT TO ENGLISHHow Do I Change The Language Of My Windows 2000 Profesional?
Try Linux

you can change language at any time without need of CD (but if you need it you can get it for free anyway)

https://shipit.ubuntu.com/How Do I Change The Language Of My Windows 2000 Profesional?
1.Go to Control Panel.



2.Click on Regional Options.



3.On the General tab, under Language settings for the system, select the check box next to the language group(s) you want to install. To find out which language group your language belongs to.



4.Click on %26quot;Apply%26quot; button. To complete the installation of language groups, you must insert the Windows 2000 CD-ROM or have access to the system files from the network. Once the languages are installed, Windows 2000 prompts you to restart the computer.