Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I get windows xp to display chinese without changing the language for non-unicode programs?

How can I get windows xp to display chinese without changing the language for non-unicode programs? I have already installed the files for East Asian Languages, but Chinese Text in programs still won't show. Like in my Internet Explorer, chinese text in webpages show, but chinese text in the favourites menu don't show, but instead come out in funny characters!How can I get windows xp to display chinese without changing the language for non-unicode programs?
As I know there is no solution in your case. You have 3 ways to solve your problem (but as I see all of them are not acceptable for you):

1. Install Chinese MUI

2. Install East Asian Languages and change the language for non-unicode programs to Chinese

3. Use only unicode software
  • hair do
  • myspace games
  •