Thursday, September 22, 2011

How could I change the default language of my computer from Japanese to English without reinstalling a new OS?

Presently the operating system of my desktop is Windows XP Service pack 2 Japanese version. I am planning to upgrade in the very near future but using my present operating system drives me nuts. Would it help if I remove the Microsoft.Net Framework 1.1 and 2.0 Japanese Language Pack to do the trick?How could I change the default language of my computer from Japanese to English without reinstalling a new OS?
Goto to Control Panel

Double Click on Regional and Language Options ( a Globe Icon )

A window will open

Select the second tab (languages)

and select English ., Click on Apply and the Ok

Done ur language will change to EnglishHow could I change the default language of my computer from Japanese to English without reinstalling a new OS?
You need to install the operating system all over again, you can change the setting on your control panel, regional and language settings, but it won't change the windows language, the operating system needs the system files that only a fresh operating system install can give.(of course english version).How could I change the default language of my computer from Japanese to English without reinstalling a new OS?
setup an operating system language patch........