Wednesday, September 14, 2011

In windows live messenger, every word I write comes up in a different language, how do i change it to english?

Some of my friends have been saying to me that what I write in windows live messenger comes up in arabic or something. How do I change it back to english, please help me!In windows live messenger, every word I write comes up in a different language, how do i change it to english?
You need to change the language settings in Internet Explorer in order to have Windows Live Messenger in English. You can follow these steps:



1. Open an Internet Explorer window.



2. On the %26quot;Tools%26quot;-%26gt;%26quot;Internet Options”-%26gt;%26quot;Languages.%26quot;



3. In the %26quot;Language Preferences%26quot; window, click “Add” and select the language and country of your choice from the %26quot;Language%26quot; list, and then click OK.



4. Click to select the language that you have selected and click %26quot;Move Up%26quot; until the language is the top of the list.



5. Click OK.



Then, download Windows Live Messenger by going to http://download.live.com



Also, check out this site for more information!

https://windowslivehelp.com/thread.aspx?…



I hope this helps!



Brett M,

Windows Outreach Team