Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can i change my windows XP from english to french?

I have a laptop from Dell that currently runs Windows XP in english. I am going to a french university, and i need to switch the language from english to french.



how can i easily do this? where can i find the program? i dont want to have to reload windows XP on this again.



I also want the ability to switch back and forth between the two.How can i change my windows XP from english to french?
I don't know if this will work, but in CONTROL PANEL there is an icon labeled %26quot;Regional and Language Options%26quot;.How can i change my windows XP from english to french?
You can change the keyboard and spellcheck options to French in the regional settings in control panel but to change the shell of windows you will need a French version of the software.