Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do you return your Windows xp language settings BACK to english?

One of the kids has changed the language settings to arabic and changed it back to english but there's still some programs in arabic. I installed a printer and the installation came up in arabic. What exactly do I have to do to change it back. I 've tried going into control panel and to the regional and language options, thats all in english. But some programs are still in arabic. Someone please help me.How do you return your Windows xp language settings BACK to english?
Mojo,



Preference would be to punish the kid and have him go and undo what he's actually done???



I have vista but I still believe that you will find your printer program in your control panel. You'll have to manually change it as the kid did. You may also be able to create a restore point which will default the entire computer back to a certain date but you would have to know what date it was done and risk losing all info that occurred/stored after that point. (last resort)



Spank the kid!!! Just kidding Mojo, more power and prayer for you though, dang brats!! ha ha ha! lol!