Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to get a software that can change the language of my windows xp?

Hello,



I was reffered to yahoo answeres by a friend, I have a hp Pavilion dv5000 laptop and it is very good but has one problem. The language I understand is English but the windows language is Italian. someone gave me a software for language changing but it did not work and now I need serious help.

Please if you have an idea of how I can get a software that can change the language I would be most grateful.

One other thing. someone told me that the system could be re-formatted but I dont want that bacause I have alot of nice softwares already installed in the PC and I dont want to loose any.



Please I await a response from a kind hearted person.





You can e-mail me at airroseice@hotmail.com or airroseice_me2yahoo.ie





Sincerely,

Eros.How to get a software that can change the language of my windows xp?
go to Date, time, language settings under control panel and from there to the regional settings and then to the languages tab, if any help you need contact me back.