Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i change the language on Windows?

i had to re-install windows xp on my computer but the installer was in spanish, and i want to see if its possible to change the language to English, plz help!How do i change the language on Windows?
well on my computer, i go to the control panel and click on %26quot; change keyboard, mouse, or language %26quot; and i install a new language.. i just cant understand how in the world am i supposed to install a new language! D:How do i change the language on Windows?
Yeah I found a way to download it but when I get it, it says I can't use it bcause I'm missing son application

Report Abuse

How do i change the language on Windows?
click control panel....open..regional and language...open..FORMATS...change to english united kingdom...LOCATION...united kingdom...KEYBOARD AND LANGUAGES...change KEYBOARD...DEFAULT INPUT LANGUAGE...english ( united kingdom)..apply....hope this helps