Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the language in windows so that everything is in spanish?

I went to the regional and language settings under the control panel but couldnt figure it outHow do I change the language in windows so that everything is in spanish?
Okay, apparently, after doing some more research, there used to be a setting (or it's only on some versions of XP) which offers, under the general language settings, dialogue and menu language, but that's not an option in all types of XP. It's not offered in mine, and apparently not in yours either, but I've seen screen caps that show it. It could be that they changed it because they wanted to launch a Spanish language version of XP and wanted to make more money.How do I change the language in windows so that everything is in spanish?
http://campus.umr.edu/cis/desktop/docume