Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Can I temporarily change the language of my Windows PC / Internet Explorer easily and quickly?

My g/f's computer has the Chinese installation of Windows loaded and some websites (like Hotmail) default to Chinese when I visit them. Is there some special programme that I can run, or some website I can visit, that will temporarily make the pages be encoded in English (a bit like how Blackle does it with Google - different appearance but the same on the inside)?

Is there also the same thing for Windows as a whole (preferably not using multiple users) - we're using XP.Can I temporarily change the language of my Windows PC / Internet Explorer easily and quickly?
Nope, had the same problem when I bought a Portuguese PC, if you want it in English you need to buy and install the English version of windows.