Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to change the Language in Windows XP from Welcome screen ?

I have changed the default(Enlgish) language to URDU, As my account was password protected Now I cannot login to my PC. Please any one let me know how to change my URDU language back to default from welcome screen without having to login.How to change the Language in Windows XP from Welcome screen ?
how come you're on here if you can't log in?How to change the Language in Windows XP from Welcome screen ?
Dear All,

Why cant you understand that one may be using someone else's PC, When my PC locked due to language change, I used my father's PC. But now my problem is solved due to courtesy, Windows Hackers, they had let me login to my Windows XP without a password.



MIK

Report Abuse

How to change the Language in Windows XP from Welcome screen ?
Impossible, even if you have accidently changed your language the password will remain the same, and you have to type the same password to login, you are lying dude....
  • camera not take photos
  • sexy hair
  •