Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do i change the language of my windows xp home edition (japanese version) to english language.?

My mother in japan send me a laptop w/ OS windows xp home editon (japanese version). please help me any one..... tnx in advance.....How do i change the language of my windows xp home edition (japanese version) to english language.?
go to start. click control panel and then click langauge clock and region settings. change the setting and away you go restart the computer and it should be in english. if not you have to purchase it in english (a new english copy)How do i change the language of my windows xp home edition (japanese version) to english language.?
http://www.freewebs.com/ankitasdeveloper



haven't actually tried itHow do i change the language of my windows xp home edition (japanese version) to english language.?
If you are talking about the input language, you can add any language you want using %26quot;Regional and Language Options%26quot; icon in the Control Panel (I have an English version so I do not know what it looks like in Japanese one, but I%26quot;m sure you can find something similar). Choose %26quot;Start%26quot;-%26gt;Run, type %26quot;control intl.cpl%26quot;, and hit enter. You'll get ti the right place regardless of the language.

If you want to change the Windows interface itself, you will need to get an English version of Windows XP as the English language pack for Windows XP does not exist..