Thursday, June 2, 2011

How can I change the language settings in my windows live messenger?

it is set to English, but I would like it to be Dutch. I've read help, and have either missed the solution or I can't find it.

been looking for 6 days.... anyone got any ideas about this?



thank you!!How can I change the language settings in my windows live messenger?
You have the reset your Keyboard Language download Dutch for Windows (under update custom update not express look for add ones etc.) once you done that set your computer to Dutch keyboard input and settings then MSN, why bother if you can do it in english you still can write Dutch words, look up the keyboard codes(ASCII) for symbols and use them for umlauts like ue oe ae, 脛,脛眉,脛眉枚, go to the Character Map (acessories then system tools) eithe right the extra symbols by looking up the keycode or copy and paste.

Hope this helpsHow can I change the language settings in my windows live messenger?
try looking for answer on you tube,there are so many tutorial videos you can find there.How can I change the language settings in my windows live messenger?
i'm not sure if you can just change it in the actual program. you can however uninstall the english version, and find a dutch version and download it, it will then be in dutch :)



this is the website you download it from

http://download.live.com/?sku=messenger

on the right side of the web-page click the down-arrow where it says %26quot;choose language%26quot; and select dutch :)



i really hope this helps, if not, open the windows live messenger, click help, click %26quot;help topics%26quot; then search %26quot;language, then choose %26quot;Install A Different Language Version of Windows live Messenger%26quot; and follow the instructions